Monday, September 1, 2008

blackout

Having a blackout now! This is annoying. Just when I thought I want to do homework ( I left it until today. Yeah I know I procrastinate badly >.>) Can't do much, it's dark and it's damn hot.

By the way, I ordered something through yuckie-chan online! It's this~


picture stolen from chikage who stole it from
http://www.ntv.co.jp/24h/shop/

Please please let there be yellow in stock! I want the yellow one badly. But if there's no yellow I'm getting the blue one.

Blue's nice too.

Since I went to all the trouble to steal the pictures, here's pink.

Pink is the color my friend's getting. They're all cute right?

Maybe you're thinking 'Why is Alice getting the yellow one, pink/blue definitely looks cuter!!!'
>.> I know lah, but I'm picking the color based on....


They're all wearing yellow! (this picture credit to yuckie-chan.livejournal)


See? Obviously I'd pick the blue one if there's no yellow.




Can't wait for it to arrive!

p/s: Bat's so lucky being in the US cause he can buy things from ebay cheaply~ You know you can get shoes for 99cents only!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also can't wait for it to arrive ne..... Kya~~~~~~ I now spend RM415 in total for arashi stuff.... That amount is for now de nia oh... It will slowly increase

Alice In Wonderland said...

U calculated them all? That's quite some amount. Yeah, it will slowly increase one lo~

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... I know de lar... U also should draw on Sho-chan T-shirt too.. That the reason I buy pink ne..