Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged by Bat again

rules:
1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. each player answers the questions about themselves
3. at the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog
starting time: 5.15pm
name: Alice

sisters: -nil-

brothers: 1

shoe size: 7-8 depending on the type of shoe
height: 168 cm

where do you live: Cat-city

have you ever been on a plane?
yeap

swam in the ocean?
No, sinks like a stone

fallen asleep in school?
No

broken someone's heart?
I wouldn't know

fell off your chair?
Yes

sat by the phone and waited all night for someone to call?
No

saved emails?
Yeaps

what is your room like?
pink walls + purple curtains + bedsheet colors change + messy

what's right beside you?
bed

what was the last thing you ate?
Lemon chicken rice (just now)

ever had chicken pox?
Yeah, it was terrible. =(

like picnics?
Yeaps

who was/were the last person you dance with?
Many people?

last made you smile?
just now, can't remember

you last yelled at...
I yell all the time, I can't keep track, hahaha!

today did you talk to someone you like?
My friends?

kissed anyone?
You mean today?

get sick?
Hopefully I don't get sick

talk to an ex?
what ex. =.=

missed someone?
Miss my aunt!

who do you really hate?
People who talk without thinking first

do you like your handwriting?
I think I do

are your toenails painted?
No..hahaha

whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
I prefer my own bed

what colour shirt are you wearing right now?
Black

are you a friendly person?
At least I think I am

do you have any pets?
Oh, yes, the flowerhorn.

do you sleep with the tv on?
No

what are you doing right now?
Drinking orange juice

can you handle the truth?
Depends on what it is about

are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother

do you eat healthy?
I guess not...........~~~~

do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
Ah, I've had enough with questions like this..

if you're having a bad day, who would you most likely go to?
Talk to any friend who's willing to listen.

are you loud or quiet most of the time?
SUPER LOUD are you kidding me. My friend said he can hear me from one end of the building.

are you confident?
Depends on what it is. Sometimes my confidence is zero.

5 things I did 10 years ago:
1. Became a rebel, maybe still is?
2. Studied for public exams
3. Moved houses
4. Listens to music and loves it till the end of time
5. Spend money

5 things I would do if i am a billionaire:
1. Buy things for me and my family.
2. Go travelling, see the world!
3. Invest in something
4. Charity
5. aren't the ones above enough?

5 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Lazy
3. Quick tempered
4. Rebellious
5. do-S

5 places i used live in:
1. Kuching
2. Sibu
3. Bintulu
4. none
5. none

5 people i tag:
1. chikage
errr......I only decide to trouble her. Others can save up the 15 minutes of their lives doing other useless things.

No comments: