Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bad days~

How come so many bad things happen to me over the period of just a few days.

My parents are angry with me and I can't explain myself. My computer doesn't work after I set it up. Someone in my class is totally trying to embarass me with something that I did last semester.

Could it be karma? Am I being repaid for something bad which I did? Cause I do believe everything is full circle.

These few days I wasn't really in the mood at all. And yet I had to try to make a smiling face in front of these people I really needed to seriously take a break from.

I need to cool it off with my parents, I need to get the computer to the shop again tomorrow, I need to think 'he's not trying to embarass me, I'm being too sensitive/ he doesn't know joking boundaries/he's childish to bring up old stuff so just leave him alone'. I need to study for two tests next week.

I need to be more mature! And care less. I'll leave this all behind in words and really leave it behind me for real.

I'll be okay tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't think about it ne....