Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally got it!

Right now I am posting from my new desktop computer! Remember I said I had to bring it to the shop?

The graphics card has problems. Yeah, I know, it's not even been used yet! Already got problem. My dad was noisy about it. =.= Well they replaced it for me and I brought it back today.

I still need time getting used to the keyboard, the Vista interface and other stuffs. I feel the monitor is too wide. It's 19 inch, not THAT large but I've been using small ones all along (my old desktop still uses cathode rays and my laptop is 14 inches), and then suddenly using a wide one....this 'luxury' is overwhelming to this poor girl.

Maybe I'll post pictures of it when I feel like it, but I have to stop with doing other stuff and get back to my studies. Circuits test!!! Maths test!!! *screams in horror*

p/s: There's a trojan in my laptop. It's damn annoying! =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omedetto ne.... V(^_^)V

Alice In Wonderland said...

Thank you very much....^_^