Friday, September 19, 2008

Holiday!

The maths test is over! Walking out of the exam hall and discussing the questions with my friends, I realized that I made some silly mistakes for some of the questions. But I didn't really let it get to me because I am too happy that it's over for now!

Next week is a holiday and it starts now!

Although there are things to do during the holiday I try not to think about it much. Just enjoy myself as much as I can first.


p/s: I gotta stop rolling my eyes. But could people stop annoying me? Ok, ok I gotta stop.

p/p/s: Working on my fiction.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Fiction.... We nid to enjoy the holiday first ne... Then baru think of studies

Alice In Wonderland said...

Yeah, the fiction.
You can't rush creativity! Lolz...I don't know how my pace will be, I hope it will be fast!