Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today was fun!

Just now, went out together with Joyce and her two friends I was introduced to, Yue Chin (sorry if the spelling is wrong!) and Kenny.

Had breakfast and after that went to Hock Lee centre. Joyce went to buy a graduation present for her friend (a pen engraved with graduation well wishes on it). It was really prettily done italic engraving, and the pen was nice to write with as well...

We walked around the mall and then played some air hockey. Me vs Joyce resulting in me winning! Yay! 9 against 2. I have a feeling Joyce wasn't really trying. I was TOTALLY into it with a high tension from the beginning, while Joyce whined said she wanted to stop playing already after I scored 2 points against her. The air hockey puck hit my right pinky finger when it came sliding at high speed and it still hurts a little now. But it was really fun!

After that was lunch. It was Joyce's treat. Thanks Joyce! (Let me be the one to treat you the next time we go out to eat!) We spent some time there because we couldn't make up our minds where to go next. At last we decided on Everise - the bowling alley actually.

We hung around a while then it was decided we'd play a game. Yue Chin and me play a game against each other O_o I was a total beginner...never even touched the bowling ball in my life. So we bowled and my score was.....





80. (muahaha)

I think its not bad for a first timer. I even had one strike! Beginner's luck XD

I should consider bowling again cause it's really quite fun. Bowling for the sake of bowling and not competitively is nice! Can release stress right. Ajak me go together, anyone! As long as I don't have an upcoming exam/test, I'd surely agree to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good.... U go out the whole day and I'm sitting in front of com the whole day... Hehehe *bitter smile
I din play air hockey for a long time.... Mayb when u play with me, 2gether high tension like Aiba....
I never play bowling b4 *sigh

Alice In Wonderland said...

Then lets go and play together! It's really fun~