Sunday, September 21, 2008

Today

Just now I spent the whole afternoon downloading the printer driver software from the HP website because my dad lost the installation CD. I vacuumed my room while letting it to download so I can get two things done at the same time.

After that I helped my mum with her work with the students' exam paper, and then played scrabble with my brother. I won XD. But of course it doesn't mean much winning against a 12 year old.

Arashi is gonna sing the upcoming theme song for Nino's new drama, Ryusei no Kizuna! Yay! It's called 'Beautiful Days'. The name sounds good, eh? 4 singles in a year, Arashi is certainly busy in 2008 and it's not even their anniversary year yet. I wonder what are they gonna do next year for their 10th anniversary.....could it be more releases as compared to this year? Fangirls are gonna be broke!

I was thinking before this, that if Arashi doesn't sing the theme song for Ryusei no Kizuna, I won't want any artist under Johnny's Entertainment to sing it either. It wouldn't be fair if there's no Arashi single for Nino's drama since there's Truth for Riida and One Love for Matsujun's HYD Final, right?

I feel a bit sorry that Arashi is so busy! Nino has drama and together with the rest of the members, have to do the Asia Tour and also promotion for the single as well! Can they have space to breathe at all? I hope Johnny's don't overwork them....

Mika Nakashima is also releasing soon! The single is called ORION, it's a jazz ballad, sort of. I'm not very good at describing songs but it sure sounds like a jazz tune, from the preview I heard. I'm glad that she's returned to what she's best at. And hopefully, with the new single, a new image as well. It's been some time since I've seen Mika in magazines and shows, it's like she disappeared from the music scene a while. Being this inactive really isn't good in Japan, fans there will tend to forget you. After this single it should be the release of a new album....since Mika usually has 5 singles before an album.

With all that's happening, I need to have a new layout! I'm deliberating on what color scheme and pictures to use for the banner though. Since I have the time during the holiday I better get worked on the layout before school reopens.

Tomorrow I need to go to uni (despite the holiday =.=) for a group discussion on maths assignment! And definitely need to catch up on my studies. Until now, I don't know what we're learning for Actuators. There's gonna be a test on 6th October. =.=

I certainly babble a lot eh, this time? I'd better stop, see you in the next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I don mind who sing the theme song for it, but still hope is Arashi ne.... Luckily is Arashi.... Do u think that they will have another photobook for the AAA???? T_T
I'm gonna broke desu

Alice In Wonderland said...

JE is ruthless!!!!! Hopefully no more photobook unless it's studio shots.