Thursday, September 25, 2008

So close!

I almost forgot that I had to update this blog, thanks to the amount of downloading I'm doing.

I missed a day, so 25th there's gonna be two posts.

Today I changed my handphone number. Geez, I really dislike changing numbers, since you have to go through all the trouble of informing everyone that you changed numbers. It took a while sending messages to everyone on my list. And I didn't even send it to EVERY ONE in my list. Only the selected few who are more likely to contact me.

My dad bought the number for me and didn't inform or ask me beforehand. He could have picked an easier number to remember! I dislike the number also. Yes, I need to pick my own number. I prefer picking my own number.

I read an article about Matsujun shopping for desks. He said he hasn't found one that's got him to say "Ah, that's the one!". I realised that me and him are same in so many ways! (Including being an absolute do-S) I absolutely have to pick my own stuff and I'll go around hunting for something specific, I seldom settle for anything that's not specific. Cause I've been looking for a study desk like him as well, some time ago, and couldn't find exactly what I want so I had it custom made.

Really, you'd be surprised how I'm obsessed with something you'd think of as not important like how study tables should measure in terms of width and length, plus how many drawers it should have. So, I totally understand Matsujun. Details are important! Very important!

It's very tiring sometimes of course, but you get the satisfaction of everything being exactly what you want them to be like.

...

I feel like cold beer and snacks right now. Anyone wants to accompany me go drinking?

...

bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one would let us out at this time lar.... Midnight desu... I also wan2 drink beers XD