Monday, September 8, 2008

Reading lab sheets is useless.

Today is a total waste of time spending 1 hour plus studying the EAS notes that is related to today's lab experiment, because the lab session was overbooked and we got kicked out and had to book another time slot.

Let me explain just how frustrating it is since it doesn't make sense at all why we need to book another time. Its two hours lab session, but the lab experiment only takes less than 1 hour, and two groups can go simultaneously at a time, so the lab technician let 5 groups have that time slot.

But when the lecturer came he insisted that only two groups can have the two hour time slot. So my group was among the unfortunate ones that had to rebook.

Well, as expected the lab experiment only took half an hour to complete (I asked after they finished), but they took two hours anyway. But just because the equipment was spoilt and the lecturer spent one and half hour trying desperately to fix it because he didn't know how (the lab technician went home already).

Today was unlucky. The only time I took the initiative to actually go through the lab sheet instead of going to lab with an empty head, we got kicked out from doing the experiment. Next time, I'm going in with an empty head! Because obviously initiative doesn't suit me. It makes me unable to do lab experiments. =.=

No comments: