Saturday, September 6, 2008

Okay here goes.

In response to chikage's comment about me not posting in my blog although I said I'd post everyday. Here goes. A post. I was writing all night in my livejournal because you totally kept asking me to release a chapter of the fiction! And I posted already, the new chapter. And you read already. You're not allowed to bug me for another release until next week!

But really, chikage is probably the only person that is so loyal in reading my blog. Checks everyday. m(_ _)m thank you, I'm very touched!

===

The other day when I went to the PR department Miss Phang saw me and asked me if I wanted to become a tutor! For Engineering Maths A again. I said I'd think about it, and when I came home and really thought about it, I decided I'll say no this time.

If I don't up my grades this semester, I'm totally accepting the offer for tutoring next semester! But this sem, I'll give myself more time for studies (hopefully) and we'll see what happens.

Yesterday I went out with Joyce for a while to the Spring. As you'd expect, you need more than an hour ++ to walk the mall. So the only thing we did was sit and had shaved ice and talked about many things and went to Padini and tried on every pair of shades they had there. Then I had to fetch my mum. But I had a lot of fun because I didn't see Joyce for a long time.

Joyce and I talked about quite some stuff which includes gossip about various people and had laughs. One thing I realised from talking to her is that I have midterm exams at the end of September! Sheesh. And Joyce knows about the midterm exams, not me; and I am the Swinburne student. What a total failure in knowing the academic calendar.

So it's no trip to Sibu for me during the Raya holidays. And just when there's stuff I planned to buy there! I think I'll have to ask my aunt to help me buy them instead. Everytime there's a planned trip to Sibu I don't know if I should be excited or not. And when I can't go I don't know I'm happy or not. Mixed feelings.

I should stop here since I don't know what to write anymore. But maybe cause I've been writing almost everyday, there's been quite some hits so my points for Chocopet have gone to more than 500 points, so I can buy Bamboo a new background. See? Upper right corner, if you noticed, it's sunshine and rainbows!

So till tommorow, Ai-ba-babai!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eto ne, 2molo count as next week lor.... Hohohohoho.....

Alice In Wonderland said...

*speechless*

Tersalah use the words. LOL