Friday, August 29, 2008

Buying

After so much thought, I finally am going to buy it this weekend. Ever since I saw it at the mall, I can't get it off my mind, you know? So finally after so many months, I'm gonna buy it! Yay! Cuz I need and want one.

===

By the way, today I went to MPH. I headed straight for the computer, typed in Koji Suzuki, and clicked search. And, MPH has it!!!!

All three books. Ring, Spiral and Loop. They each costed RM35.90. And after that was a long search for the book itself. Couldn't find it until my friend casually saw it and picked it up. It was under my nose all along. =.=

But it's only Ring and Loop on the shelf. The first and third book. I so want to buy it!!! But I don't have that much money.


I want I want I want!!! *Wishing that I have these books*


If you read it you'll know why I like it so much. It's too damn good! I only read the first book, and I want to read the sequels. And I hope it's as good as the first.

Warning: Not for the weak-hearted

A little description for Joyce:
It's about video which caused the death of a few high school students after watching it. The video is made up of a series of disturbing images. At the beginning of the video is a message asking the person to watch it till the end. And, when the series of images ended, there is the ending message saying: "The person who watches this video is doomed to die 7 days from now at this exact hour. To escape death, you must....."

Then the tape cuts to static.

A journalist who is interested in this case, watched this video as he was trying to unearth the reason why the students died. So he has only 7 days to find out how to break the charm of the video. It's a story of him trying to solve the mystery behind the video before he himself dies.

It's kind of a psychological/horror thriller.


Maybe if I don't have the money to buy it, I'll go to MPH early in the morning and take the book and sit there on the reading bench and read it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haih.. I know I casually saw the books lar..... T_T

Alice In Wonderland said...

Yeah, I' totally bad at finding books ~ swt

Anonymous said...

U making me wan2 read those books nia oh haih....

Alice In Wonderland said...

Yea, can't blame me cause the books are really interesting.