Saturday, August 23, 2008

to lovefighter~

I almost forgot that I have a blog post to write here.



You know, I have this friend from school that I've been keeping in touch with from when high school ended until around one year ago. She told me that, her msn list of friends have been dwindling, and I am one of the very few to still be in the list, simply because we still talk once in a while, and we're okay with each other, and also because we also don't too much.

After a while (back then), she had a new account for msn, and I am the only one from high school in her msn list. She'd only added me in her new account. Although I was sad that she'd not add the other high school friends into her new msn account, I kind of understood why. So I felt grateful that I'm still in her list, and didn't ask anything much about her changing accounts.

Because, at least I could still say hi to her sometimes. I could still see her sign in and out although I'm the kind of person that sometimes don't greet friends I see online. I felt okay even if she didn't speak to me, cause it's just enough to know that she is there, and seeing her sign in and out sometimes lets me know that she's probably doing ok in her life.

We had an understanding for each other most of the time. We didn't need to talk very often, cause we know why we don't.

But I don't see her sign in anymore now. I wonder how she's doing. I wonder if she's okay.

To lovefighter:~
I just want to see you sign in and out, to know that you're okay. And maybe listen to you rant sometimes. And I just hope that you're reading this.

Honestly, I hope you're doing well.

No comments: