Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Something happened in the library

Today, I was chatting with my friend in the library during our free time. On a table opposite me was a girl standing near the magazine racks. Suddenly a pile of books fell onto the floor. I looked over because the pile of books fell around 1 metre from the magazine rack, it couldn't have fell from it.

That girl picked up those books and walked over to the nearby table where a guy was sitting, said something to him with a displeased look and walked off. Just then I realised that the guy sitting at the table was the one to sweep the books from on top of the table onto the floor. Or else it wouldn't have flew that far.

Obviously couple quarrel(?).

What a jerk that guy was, losing his temper to the point of sweeping his girlfriend's(?) books off the table in a crowded library. What a loser.

He should be poured cold water over or slapped in the face for being so uncontrollably violent-like.

No comments: