Monday, August 4, 2008

Maou

This drama is currently airing in TBS in Japan~ A suspense drama by Arashi's riida Ohno Satoshi.

This drama is a remake of the popular suspense drama The Devil that was aired in Korea last year. Ohno Satoshi will be playing the role of a two-faced lawyer, one of which is a kind hearted soul and the other who is plotting revenge, using his brilliant mind, on the person who killed his relative. On the other hand, Ikuta Toma will play the double lead role of the man, who has become a detective due to his dark past, who is pursuing the mysterious series of murders and fighting against the devil (maou). -by DramaWiki~

Please watch it! Because I am watching it too. Seriously, the acting is amazing, and the storyline as well. It's a deep, dark story. I'm still stuck at the first episode, because I haven't gotten the subbed version from my friend yet. It's a different genre as compared to what is normally watched by most people.

I'm super tired but I'm still writing up this advertisement on my blog~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U wan2 promote Maou ka???????

Alice In Wonderland said...

Yeah, I'm totally promoting. Cause everyone deserve to watch this drama cos it's too good~