Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aaaaaa!!!

Just finished attempting to do maths homework. It is so difficult! I stopped trying after I couldn't get the final answer to even one question after attempting three.

I think I should read the notes first. Apparently what the lecturer talked about during the lecture wasn't enough. The book which costed me RM75 wasn't much help. There's only one example per section! My favourite Engi maths book author is still KA Stroud. Lotsa different examples and brief explanations where appropriate.

I feel super lazy! *hits myself* I need to have more will to study and pass this sem with flying colours! But it's like, parts of myself don't agree with one another.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really got try doing it ka???? Or in your mind you just think of something else..... After try a few times, then watch D no Arashi lar :p

Alice In Wonderland said...

I admit that I didn't try hard enough or properly enough, was distracted lor~~ XD