Sunday, August 3, 2008

Uni starts tommorow =.=

... and I am totally not excited at all. This is bad, since I'm supposed to be aiming to work harder this semester. I should be, I should be, but right now I am watching Mago mago Arashi instead.

I bought a new pc! Yay for me! *throws confetti* it's the very very very late birthday present I promised myself some time ago. Yatta! It'll be done maybe within this week or so. If I'm not feeling lazy, maybe I'll take pictures of it.

I am totally over this blog layout already, so I am going to have a new blog layout soon. Currently working on it. Maybe having a new layout will make me stay with blogspot. I've been having a feeling of changing my blog space to LiveJournal. The only thing that's keeping me here is that I have quite a few posts here. Ah, the more I think of it the more I wanna change to LiveJournal.

By the way, we're moving to the new building! So after one week on starting uni, it's one week of holiday after that. How's that supposed to help us get out of the holiday mood?
And regarding my timetable, I have too many complaints I don't even know where to start.

Ok, gotta go liao, see you in the next post~

No comments: