Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stones are expensive

Today I went with my dad to a garden shop. We bought two bags of stones.

Somehow that sounds so weird to me. We bought stones. Actually it's not stones but tiny stones - pebbles. It's for the aquarium.

I was against it since it would be harder to clean the aquarium now. Little pebbles are hard to handle when changing water. I would know, and have the right to complain since the job of cleaning the aquarium is solely mine. =( And I don't even want to rear fish in the first place. I wanted a dog instead.

And! The pebbles are expensive yo. I never knew pebbles cost almost the same as rice. =.= Two bags of pebbles which are probably around only 10kg is rm60! D: And the price of pebbles vary according to the place it came from and also the colour!

Pebbles are amazing.

I learnt something. We can earn money by collecting pebbles. I should start collecting pebbles now and I can be rich!

No comments: