Wednesday, August 20, 2008

eh..

I have a new motivation now! I'm attempting to write a full length fiction of more than 100 000 words! Cause I have the storyline in my head and everything. I just need to figure out the details.

What's the fiction like? Se-cret~~~lol. And you know writers never let people read their unfinished products usually, right?

I'm trying to take my imagination to new heights. I think my creative juices evaporated since I didn't use them for a long time. I don't wanna be stuck with only knowing maths and circuits for the rest of my life! I said I wanted to be a writer once, so I want to at least write although it's not needed in my formal education.

I might spend my free time writing it, like a new hobby, you know. It's my aim to finish it as soon as I can! But I'll still update this blog daily if I can, if there is anything to write at all, although it's just a few lines, I will keep writing. I'll keep to the 'daily thoughts' boring format. So stay tuned, people! lol Although I'm quite sure that the only person who reads my blog is me.

Anyways, the new home for my fiction will be my new blog as well. In Livejournal! Yeah, I've said I wanted a Livejournal blog for a long time, I registered myself an account. And entries to my fiction can be viewed for Livejournal users only. So sorry, those who want to read...

Well, I gotta be goin, so see you in the next post, likely, tomorrow!

No comments: