Friday, October 17, 2008

She sure knows her customers well

Today I was at uni for the whole day. Had to stay for a briefing about the accreditation board coming for a meeting with students, although my classes ended at noon. I was 'volunteered'.

Since I ate my brunch around 10 something in the morning, I was rather hungry by the time I went to fetch my mum from uni. So I thought, I'll stop by at the roadside noodle stall on the way.

Reached there, ate my fill of noodles and had a drink. Alone, of course. When I was about to pay, the tauke nio said:
"Where's your friend today?"

Ah!

A little surprised by the question but I answered: "She doesn't have classes today so she didn't come along with me. ^_____^"

Surely we couldn't be associated with each other that much right? Cause it was probably only three times the most that we went there to eat in the evening...

Yvonne, the tauke nio misses you! Go and eat her noodles sometime~~!

No comments: