Tuesday, October 7, 2008

100th post

*throws confetti* Happy 100th post to me!

Omg, I didn't realise that it's my 100th post! And as usual, I have the boring things to say, although it's 100th post it's as boring as usual...

Today's really quite weird. Today I made friends with 1 stranger who I met outside the lecturer's office, and another person taking the same subject as me (whom I never talked to before) while waiting outside for my class. I'm being unusually friendly today. (?????)

What the heck is the reason for that. I just started a casual conversation~~~ maybe I am in a good mood today, for making friends? Or maybe it was because I was half asleep. I couldn't keep my eyes open during lectures. 2 or 3 hours of each subject in one go. I really dozed off more than half the time... Usually I could at least pay attention for the first hour or so. But today it was only 15 minutes of attention before I started doing something else. Like doodling in my notebook, humming a song, or just plain falling asleep while pretending to be taking notes.

I just finished installing Nero 8 on my comp. Nero 7 wasn't compatible with Vista and had problems after I installed. The problem is I couldn't install ver. 8 if I didn't remove ver. 7. But since ver. 7 had problems it couldn't be installed (!) and I had to do some research online and finally the solution was to download a Nero Cleaning Tool to remove Nero 7.

Mendokusai na....doing all these things~

...while I should really be studying for my Digital electronics design test tomorrow! It has got to do with 0s and 1s. How exciting. But as easy as 0 and 1 seem to be, it's really not that easy. 0 and 1 really builds up in complexity as you go. My head is gonna be filled with 0s and 1s.

I'm quite sorry that post #100 is this uninteresting. But I'm in the middle of tests, so forgive me. Good luck to everyone who's having their tests/exams as well, if you're reading this, I think I better hurry up and end it so you can go ahead and bury yourself in books~~~~(that means Yvonne you*)

See you tomorrow! I'm off to study 1s and 0s now...
Aibababai!


*you here refers to the person who asked me to chia her makan kaya balls today, and then when I bought enough for two people, all she did was ate one and quickly went to class and left me alone with 10 to finish. I almost puked eating all of them (cause I hate wasting food).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry lar.... I late for class liao lor.... That why have to leave u alone..... Finish with MOS test... 2molo got ES test T___T