Monday, October 6, 2008

The new song

Maybe I should have put this title as 'Beautiful Days', because I am about to post my thoughts about the song after listening to it, but I refuse to do so.

This song, I don't like it, and it wasn't very catchy at first listen. Honestly, I'd go as far to say that I was disappointed by this song, since it's gonna be the theme song for Ryusei no Kizuna.

It was blurry and hazy on the radio rip. Maybe that's the reason I disliked it. I shouldn't have downloaded the radio rip, I regret that I did so, I should have been more patient and wait until a better quality version comes out. Now I don't like it, and I feel guilty for not liking it. And I KNOW it is the problem with the quality!!!!! Bad quality spoils the song~~~

I really regret downloading the radio rip.

After listening to the radio rip once, I am gonna delete the file after I finish writing up this post. And I'm not gonna listen to 'Beautiful days' again until a better quality version comes out.

Then, I'll listen to it once more in its high quality version and I'll most probably change my mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh!!!! Why u don like it???? I love it very much oh.....

Alice In Wonderland said...

The quality is bad so it spoilt the first impression of the song. I'll wait till higher quality then I'll listen. Most probably I'll like it then.

Anonymous said...

Ceh... I will love it even though the quality is bad.... Is really is a good song.... Especially the chorus.... Do u really like Arashi's song???????? Coz mostly fangirls love it even though is radio rip *sigh

Alice In Wonderland said...

Ya, maybe I don't like Arashi's song, like you said~~~~~~