Friday, October 24, 2008

Me and my fandom

Long time no update. I was busy with assignments. =(

I have a double sided tiny frame with the picture of Nino which I hang onto my pencil box. One day in DED class my friend felt bored so he fiddled with it.

Friend: *flips frame back and forth to compare(?) pictures on both sides.* You really like Arashi, huh? What about Mika?
Me: Yeah, I do. Mika's still there. This person *points to frame* and Mika are in a drama together.
Friend: *flips frame back and forth quickly and puts it down finally*
Me: O_o
Friend: I can understand why you're attracted to him.
Me: You can? Why? ^_^
Friend: You know, oval face, long juicy hair~~~~
Me: When it's you saying it, it sounds kinda disgusting...



Yes, he did say juicy. And yes a guy agrees that Nino is good looking. ^___^

Yes. As if you can simply resist Nino being so hot and everything~
Proof:


*major flail*

No comments: