Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blurrrrrrrr

I went to the supermarket to look at some food items with my friends yesterday. While I was walking down an aisle I saw my previous semester subject friend in front of me. So I said, "Eh! So long time didn't see you and I see you here."

He said, "I called you earlier but you didn't hear me, shopping till hin ki la~"

At that moment, my head got a lot of question marks. ??????????

My two friends who were with me at that time, said to me, "Yeah, he was right in front of your face just now, and called you. We thought you heard him."

"Really???? I really didn't see him and didn't hear him! Why didn't you tell me!"

At that time I could almost see a big drop of sweat on my friends' heads. It must have been pretty obvious.

After that I tried to defend myself. "It's not my fault I didn't hear him, right? His voice is very soft when he call me."

But then again I was told he was right in front of my face again. omg.

This happen to me so many times already, a similar situation. If my friend who called me or walked right in front of me hoping I'd see them and recognize them and say hi to them, and I didn't, they would have thought that I was being totally arrogant or something.

I didn't mean to~~~!

It's just that I really am very blur sometimes. In my vision, I simply focus on one thing and blur out the rest.

That's quite bad, if you ask me.

Imagine you said hi to someone or called someone and that person totally ignored you. omg so embarassing right. I don't wanna do that to people!

That's so rude. T.T I wanna get rid of this habit.




yosh. I'll get back to my neverending (literally) load of maths homework.

No comments: