Monday, July 14, 2008

You know, my return trip to Kuching has been posponed to this coming Sunday.

That's even later than the day results are out and I initially planned to go back before that day...


It's quite frustrating that I have to stay back later. It's not that I did not enjoy it here. But I planned to go back to Kuching today. I have things to do.

You see, last week my aunt took two days leave to bring me out shopping. We left grandma at second uncle's house. Second aunt got annoyed(?) that we went our to enjoy ourselves that:

She originally volunteered to send my grandma to the hospital to take off her cast. And after we went out shopping two days in a row she told my grandma that she couldn't send her and asked me and my smallest aunt to send instead. When grandma said that I might already leave for Kuching by then, she said that I would still be here.

And today she had the nerve to ask me when I am going back to Kuching! She said "Don't you have your results out on the 18th?" She already basically pushed the responsibility to me and small aunt to send grandma to the hospital. But my small aunt can't take a leave on that day so it's just me.

To second aunt: If you know that I am gonna have my results out on 18th and have to be back in Kuching before then, why did you give grandma the idea that I should still be here when grandma needs to take her cast off (17th)?

She's just being selfish.

I can't believe that I, a granddaughter all the way from Kuching is the one taking my grandma to the hospital instead of a son taking the mother to the hospital. Shouldn't the responsibility be on the son and not a grandchild???? Why don't she ask second uncle to take his leave instead.

But no. The responsibility is on the grandchild instead of the son.

The more I think of it the more geram I am.

No comments: