Saturday, July 12, 2008

I did many things for the past few days

I do think so.

You see, on Wednesday, I went to Bintulu to get my SPM and 1119 cert. Took a round trip bus. It cost me RM13 for the round trip ticket. That's quite cheap, I got a bargain again, since the normal fare is actually RM40. But to pay Rm13 just to go get the bloody cert which serves practically no purpose =.= .....by the way my trip there was 6am in the morning and 2pm is the trip back. So I did not spend the night there...(sorry Bat).

My impression: Bintulu changed but not by a lot. This time I had the pleasure of my aunt accompanying me for the 3 and half hour bus trip. At least it wasn't that boring cause there's a person to talk to. Why the trip was so long you should ask the bus driver.

You know how bad I am in waking up early, on the day of the trip I woke up, bathed, and when I went down all ready, it was already 5.40am!! And we had to send grandma to second uncle's house. I basically floored the accelerater the whole way to uncle's house. Good thing it was morning and there weren't many cars.

We arrived at the bus station 2 minutes before 6am. I went ahead to 'stop the bus' while my aunt took care of the parking coupons. When we were both settled to our seats..

aunt: You see, we almost missed the bus, next time you better wakeup early. Told you to sleep early last night but you decided to play computer games instead.
me: But we arrived 2 minutes before 6am.
aunt: So what? Am I supposed to applaud?

Hehehe~~ I do have to admit, when I saw the clock at 5.40am and we were still at home, I panicked quite a lot. But goodness me, I do have a reputation for being tardy...

The next day, (Thursday) I went to extract my wisdom tooth. This is my first tooth extraction in like, so very long time okay. There wasn't really enough space for the last tooth waaaay at the back of my mouth to grow, so it's been growing a little sideways and the sharp edge is biting into my cheek and causing me pain. So I decided I had enough pain for days. The tooth has to go.

I was so freaked out with the trip to the dentist. Like I said, the first trip to extract tooth since like ages okay. The dentist my aunt recommended was an old man who was probably 60+ yo. He didn't really talk much.

So to cut the story short, I didn't really feel a thing at all during the whole process. Because he made multiple injections all around the tooth. Except that I really wished that I was unconscious because it was a really large tooth and when he was pulling it out I can hear the sickening sound of the large tooth being pulled out of the gums. I can still remember that sound the next day~~

But I have to give the dentist credit for being able to extract such a large tooth so quick. It was out in I think less that 1 minute!

He asked if I felt any pain and I shook my head, and he said it's done already in a cheerful manner. It's like he read my mind or something, he asked me to bring back the tooth (for safekeeping?), and he seemed more keen than me at the idea. Wrapped the tooth in tissue and quickly shoved it in my hand.

So that's two major things that happened to me in two days. Sorry to disappoint although it's only two, lol.

p/s: I do miss my media and want to go back to Kuching soon. And judgement day is coming soon! results are gonna be out next week Friday~~~~~~

Till then, it's been Alice~

No comments: