Saturday, July 19, 2008

Post mortem

So.

Like I expected, my results wasn't as good as last semester. But what can I say? It's hard to maintain the grades from last semester, so the only choice was for my results to go downhill, which it did.

I'm still grateful that I got one of the subjects HD though, it means that I am still eligible for a scholarship.

Well, it could be worse, couldn't it? As weird as this sounds, it's a good thing that I did not get 3HDs and 1D. It would be so so sayang that one of the subs is a D grade. Then I'd bang my head on the wall and wonder why I didn't put in more effort on that one, lol.

Well, after I stepped out of the exam hall I knew that there isn't any hope for my EM2 and my programming to get a HD. So the grade was expected.

But how come I got a HD for Engineering Project???? I'm still pondering.

It's got to be the sub that I disliked the most and felt most troublesome for the whole semester. Geez.

But what the heck happened.

What the heck happened with my Electronic Systems?? I thought that was the only subject which has more hope of a HD.

And I thought I knew how to do the final exam too. And I put in the most effort for ES too.

That's why I thought that if I were to get HD, it should be ES, not EP.

But my CGPA is still 4.0, so I am relieved with that, for now. Thank goodness. But I'll have to do my best next semester! I just hope that I have the will to do so....


p/s: I'm going home on Sunday!! Which is tommorow. Home sweet home~~~~I can't wait.

No comments: