Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You know, my mum shouldn't have passed me the Rm300 of the money I got from tutoring before I came to Sibu. I specifically asked her to safekeep it so that I wouldn't spend it. If it's in my purse, I'm sure to spend it...

It's only been a little less than two weeks in Sibu and already my purse is almost empty.

And later, I am going to spend the rest of that money on a pencil box which I can't get out of my mind since two days ago.

So, after I buy that pencil box, my purse is gonna be left with less than Rm1. Which means that if no one treats me to meals, I am totally not gonna be able to eat anything at all.....( I'm counting on my aunt and grandma to treat me)

I've always got a weird priority in spending my money. Usually I buy what I want, while putting off buying what I need for later. That's a bad habit that I'd like to scrape off~~

Right now, I'm a bundle of nerves. Results are gonna be out on Friday! I know that it's no use for me to regret that I haven't been putting much effort in my studies this semester as much as the effort I put in to downloading Arashi media, but I wished I'd worked hard. Now my CGPA is gonna drop and there's nothing I can do about it but hope I can make up for that next semester.

I am so nervous about the upcoming result that I feel a sense of calmness when I was asked to rewrap a pile of dusty books by a lecturer here. A strange sense of calmness as I am cutting the transparent wrapping paper to size, snipping off the edges, and taping them the 'proper way' the lecturer told me to. I didn't even bother to ask why does it have to be taped that particular way, and what's wrong with doing it my way instead, like I often do.

Since I spend the whole day in the college and I have nothing to do, I often visit the college library. The library here has quite a selection of fiction to choose from. But then again, I have to say that SwinB's library is so pathetic that any library would have a wider range of fiction than it does. I even got to borrow books like 'The Rape of Nanking', and a few titles from the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, and 'Ring' (same as The Ring movie, but in form of book). And for a few days I've been carrying these books everywhere I go and can't really put in down even when I need to eat. It's nice to be addicted to reading again.

Why does the State library have to be so far away? I don't want to have to drive so many kilometres to go and borrow a book. Petrol is expensive.

Most importantly, why does SwinB library has such a pathetic fiction section????

I can't wait to go back to my Arashi media, I can't wait to get Internet at home asap so I can download Mika Nakashima's new single (stupid stupid TMnut people), I can't wait to get back so Yvonne can feed this deprived Arashi fangirl with the recent Arashi media she downloaded. Thank goodness there is someone who keeps me updated with media while I am Internet-less.

That's all for now. I'll update again when I am bored. Till then, it's been Alice~

No comments: