Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm done with my tutoring job~

Yesterday was my last session of maths tutoring with my juniors. Well, what can I say, it was fun teaching them throughout the semester. They're really nice juniors. I even got a stick of Toblerone from one of them as a token of appreciation. ^_^\/

Very very touched! Thank you! I'm filled with gratitude~~~

The lecturer who arranged for the tutoring session asked me if I wanted to tutor again next semester. Well, I said that "If I am not all that busy next semester, I could. Maybe you can ask me and at that time I'll think about it."

Although I said that, I definitely think that I will be even more busy next semester. So I predict that I will not accept another tutoring offer anyway. Foundation students' timetables are too packed and it's hard to find a time to tutor. Saturdays are a no-no sometimes as well cause they have tests almost every Saturday. So the most 'mendokusai' part of tutoring is not the tutoring but trying to get a suitable time for tutoring. It's even worse if they are in two different tutorial groups.

Too troublesome~~~

So as much fun as it was, I am not gonna tutor again next semester. It was a nice experience though. Thank you for the one semester's worth of experience~

Right now, I am at the uni open lab onlining. Still ain't got no internet connection at my place. What the heck is TM doing? There's no line at all at my place, so unless TM workers come and actually fix a phone line to the new area, I can't have any internet access at all. And having no internet is very very troublesome and driving me nuts! I still have lots of media to download~~~

And I can't access my forums~

No comments: