Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Otsukare~~~

Exam is over for me!!!! Yay~~~!!

Congratulations, everyone who's already finished with their exams...and for those who haven't do your best!

Right now I am feeling rather "phew" cause I'm done with this semester. But I won't say happy or anything because I know the mistakes made in the exam will haunt me until the results come out.

(Maybe I'll post my after-exam feelings when I have the time.)

I'll try not to think about it~~~ and have fun all the way for the next one month.

By the way it was Nino's birthday yesterday. 17th June. He's 25 already. Omedetou!!!


Happy Birthday, Nino!!!!!!


I'll try my best to go and watch you in concert by the time you're 26~! So please let me win a lottery.

...but how am I supposed to win one if I don't buy any~~~~~

So let money rain from the sky in front of my house.

No comments: