Friday, June 6, 2008

Hi~~~~~~
I am back again, blogging here. Life is hard without internet and it is taking it's toll on my handphone credit. Since I couldn't, like usually, send people an IM. Now I need to send an SMS which costs money instead.

I just passed up the last of my assignments and then I am going to have a test tomorrow also. But, I don't actually feel relieved after passing up my assignment because I don't have any confidence in it also.

I actually think that, I lost my will sometime in the beginning of this semester. I just feel so tired to work hard anymore. Seems like useless....

After the test tomorrow I am going to enjoy my life for a while. My relatives came for the holidays and yet I can't have fun with them. How.............................................frustrating............................and discouraging....................................and sad........................................................................................................................

Nino is having his birthday soon and Yvonne is asking me to send him a birthday card all the time but I have no will to do so, and I have no time to go to the post office and send a mail to Japan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sad..............

I feel like changing my blog to livejournal. Can I?

No comments: