Thursday, May 29, 2008

How many lives left I have in this game?

I am gonna be half dead doing my Engineering Project logbook (40% of final grade), and presentation ( next Wednesday), and report (next Wednesday too).

After that, Maths test (next Thursday) is gonna take away my remaining life.

1 life - 1/2 life - 1/2 life = 0 lives...and then game over..

As a response to Betho's latest post...

Betho said: "The reason why I'm back??? Ask Alice...lazy to type here...:P"

Answer from yours truly: Because I am very good in persuading him. You have to thank me, those who missed him, because I persuaded him to come back!! Or else he will never spend money to come back and "rot here (according to him)".

Mood: bored
At: where there is internet - obviously the uni lab, how sad =(

No comments: