Monday, May 5, 2008

You know you are a fangirl when...

SMS received at 22.30 at night....

*beep beep*

"Sho-chan macam got cut his hair owh. Shorter ki oh the back part..." - Yvonne
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She smsed to tell me that Sho-chan cut his hair. (She was watching live Fuji TV streaming off the Internet)

*information corner*This is Sho-chan @ Sakurai Sho from Arashi.
Responsible for the rap lyrics in all Arashi songs. Sports loser and scaredy cat.







Yes, yes, fangirls get excited over their idols cutting their hair. Including me. Except this is not the one I like the most, so I am not all as excited as her. Of course I wouldn't respond with much enthusiasm.


To this sms I replied:
"=.= majikayo... U sms me becos of this. Jot down what you wanna say and then go online and tell me after you finish watching."

*beep beep*

"Owh, okay."

No comments: