Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mou hadachi! Mou otona!

Hi everyone!

I am finally updating after a very very long time of not updating my blog.
I am gonna have to go without internet connection at my house for 3 months! OMGOMGOMG

Haih...

Really feel a loss without the internet connection because I will be disconnected from all the fun of downloading things. I still have a lot of media to download, mainly my Arashi media I need to catch up on, and Mika's new release soon. I am so out of touch because I just found out that Mika broke up with her long time boyfriend. Although I feel sad, I feel happy as well, cause I don't really like that guy. Mika's too wonderful for him.

But.....

After the exams, what am I gonna do without internet! I can't download my favourite shows. I have to come to uni for the main purpose of downloading things...

And..........

Today is my birthday!

Weeeeeeeeee!!!

Weeee~~~~

Weeee....

Don't know if I should be happy or not?
I am now considered an adult because I am not in my teens anymore. Cause it's 20, not nineTEEN.

Somehow rite, I am not in the mood to celebrate, because I have so much work to do.......Seriously, I am gonna get killed by Engineering Project. But Betho said I have to appreciate my busyness or else I will be bored like him.....

I am gonna be nice to myself this year and buy myself a computer! Buying it after the exam. Yay yay yay yay!!!!!!
This is the first time I am so nice to myself. Usually I don't buy myself anything at all. But since I am already 20, I need to treat myself to something. Hence the computer.

Plus I really need it anyway cause my computer is really ancient.

Well, I don't really know what is appropriate for a birthday post so this is really lame.

Till then,
Alice is signing out~~~

No comments: