Monday, June 9, 2008

Today, my dad went to KL for a working purpose trip and he'll only be back here on 16th of June. That's one week. Since he's quite old already, my mum and I were worried if he'll be okay. Hopefully he takes good care of his health there.

My mum said: "Don't go out till late night and eat spicy food, and do find some healthy foods to eat."
So I chimed in and said: "Yeah, cause you're old already, you know."

It might sound a little rude to you all to say that your dad is old, but that's how it is. He IS old.

Exams are this week. Mine starts Thursday. I hope that it all went well. I'll try to do my best, and hope that the effort pays off in the end!

But right now, I am already daydreaming of what to do after the exam......although it hasn't even started yet. =P that's how I am...

See you after the exams! Or sooner if I feel like it~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaya
don't keep dreaming about ur Nino nia
later knot concentrate oh
hahaha
do ur best in the exam oh
i know u wan get all HD lagi de lar
Ganbatte ne Nino's wife

Alice In Wonderland said...

Somehow all HD is kinda impossible already~~