Friday, December 5, 2008

Last nite

Last night was a gathering among my uni friends. Event? Lecturer's farewell and also friend's birthday party. Had a blast. Pretty much we learnt that if we wanna celebrate a birthday, we have to prepare two cakes - one to eat and one cake without the cake (only icing) so that we have enough to smear on each other's faces.

Happy Birthday Annie! The last of us to turn 20 this year. =D

It so happened that I was asked to come along for a movie. 'Quarantine'. 'So happened' meaning it wasn't part of my plan. It was a late movie, 11pm. And it was a scary movie. I didn't know it was gonna be a scary movie. To me, 'Quarantine' sounded like a suspense thriller. I'm glad I closed my eyes at the scary parts because at least I didn't have more scary images to remember....

Thanks guys for the nice(?) movie! (They laughed at the scary parts. Are they even human?)

Don't watch that movie if u hate grotesque scenes, people. Like seriously.

Went home at 12 something am. It was drizzling, cold but I had to take a shower and wash my hair cause it smelled like icing.

And after that I had to finish up a report to hand in today at 10am. I stayed up late. I can't believe I had to stay up late even though my exams are over! Today also, I had to wake up early to hand in the report. So seriously now, I'm tired.

But all I need is chocolate and eye drops then I'm ready to go.

Cause tonight Stephanie is sleeping over! She came from Bintulu on a holiday I think. So later we're gonna eat dinner and also catch up on what is up, I don't even know where to start.

It's good that she visit after my exams, and she is visiting me =D I don't need to do the visiting~

Can't wait to meet up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, thanks Alice... now, then i read your blog >< yealor, i'm last to turn 20 this year. T.T haha

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging.
Good luck.


花蓮
花蓮黃頁
花蓮民宿
花蓮美食