Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Final exam over!!!!

Yay!!!! Final exam is over! It's the longest span of final exam I've had till now, even my mum says so. I don't really think I did well in them this time, but I'll try not to think about it now.

I have so many things to do! I am waaaaaay behind in my Ryusei no Kizuna drama watching, it's a month till it ends! SO fast! Waaay behind by 2/3 episodes - which was it? Definitely must download and watch it as soon as possible (as I am typing this).

My download quota's reset again this month, since it's the 3rd. So I better make good use of it. By downloading what I couldn't download in uni using home internet and normal surfing at uni.

And I sure need to change my blog layout! And...and..and..
I need a list.

Well, see you in the next post! I'll go have the fun which I'm deprived of for a long time.

Ah~~~ I forgot I have a report to pass up this Friday. Gah, it can wait till later.

No comments: