Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today is the last day of the midterm break. Ah, what a waste the holiday has been getting sick. Which means I couldn't eat the food I wanted and go where I wanted. And didn't really do much of studying either.

I'd have to do my best from now on and not be lazy, all the way till the finals. There'll be some interesting things happening from now on. Maybe I'll tell, maybe I wont?

I'm looking forward to the next month! There's something happening next month of course, something to be happy about. And then the coming weeks there will be challenges ahead! I'm quite scared! But I get motivation from others. I love the way they believe in me more than I believe in myself. Thank you~

All that's got my tension up!

It's a continuation from last time but this time the fight's gonna get a little more intense than usual. I must put in more than 100%!

Ganbaruzo!

No comments: