Saturday, April 5, 2008

I went ahead and bought the external HDD 160 gig today at the pcfair.

The price was RM198 for the drive and RM55 for the enclosure.

Ah, don't tell me. The enclosure was a ripoff, wasn't it? I don't know what made me buy it. Really painful when I hand over the money to the salesperson le. And then after walk off a few steps with the newly bought goods my friend said to me "If I were you I would have bought the cheaper enclosure, RM25 one."

='(

While driving in the car keep thinking of the money spent, kinda regret it. Lol, why am I like this? Buy the things I really want liao, and then feel regret pula.

But today was fun. I went to eat at McDonalds later with my friend and then went to hang around at her house until 10pm! I hope I wasn't bothering her family. Watched some funny shows and had a really good laugh.

I wish everyday could be like this. =D

No comments: