Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I received an sms from my former lecturer asking if I was interested in tutoring foundation students on Engineering Maths. I'll get paid, of course.

But, I'm wondering, should I take up the job offer? If the pay's little it's really not worth the time spent on preparing to teach, really.

I haven't really asked about the pay and tutoring hours cause I couldn't find him in his office.

Although I'm not really keen on teaching Engineering Maths (it requires a bit of revising to freshen up memory), I always need extra pocket money, so.....

I'm gonna find him on Friday to ask the details. But now, back to studying.

I have a quiz and a test tommorow you know!

Electronic Systems test 10% worth of total subject mark. 23 questions in 60 minutes.

Isn't that extreme. =''=

No comments: