Thursday, April 17, 2008

I called my friend this afternoon regarding an Engineering Maths topic. I went through the topics taught since it's been said during the last lecture that there might be a test next Saturday morning.

The lecturer did not teach some parts in the textbook and I wanted to make sure that since she skipped those parts are they still gonna come out for the test?

Although I wasn't listening in the lecture, I'd still be aware if she taught that part or not because 10% of my attention will still be on what she's talking about while 90% would be focused on talking with my friend/doing something else.

It's be safer to learn everything in the textbook, although my friend said that she really skipped through certain parts.

Nevermind that, when I asked what time the test on Saturday will be, she told me that it's been decided to be held on Wednesday, and time is from 8.30 to 10.30.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's 8.30PM to 10.30PM ok.


Tension rise.

No comments: