Thursday, March 27, 2008

The other day my uncle came all the way from Sibu to help us out with some stuff, and before that my aunt asked me to pass her a copy of Heroes DVD cause she can't wait to watch it.

But I forgot to pass it to my uncle to take back to Sibu!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she's really not annoyed or anything..... Or angry.

Sorry le.


I like sending songs to other people via msn, and finally my love for my beloved artists have somehow transferred to others via the file sent through msn too.

Ah, dun underestimate the power of instant messaging. You really can send love through the music files you send to people.

Somehow I am really very happy when people express to me their liking for the song.

"Really????? You really like it???? I'm so happy!!"

Like that, shining shining with joy whenever someone tells me they like the song I send. I feel music is really something that suits every mood and speaks a thousand words.

Whatever mood you are in, there's always the right kind of song for the occasion.

I don't really know how to comfort people when they are sad, couldn't choose the correct words for it. When people are happy, I don't really know what to say to make them even happier too. I'm not that good with words and expressing myself very well I think. Maybe it's my limited vocabulary? lol. But if you ask me to choose a song to represent what I want to say to you, the song would be much more accurate than what I'd say to you after thinking for a long time.

That's why I am always interested in lyrics and poetry. These two don't really differ much, in my opinion. There's the hidden meaning that's behind lyrics and poetry that's very exciting to find out about or decipher.

Music. I like to close my eyes and just,

Listen.

No comments: