Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged by Joyce

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
If I can actually find the person who I love, maybe around 25 to 27. That would be the most suitable time.

2.If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
A main character from a children's fairy tale. Because in fairy tales, whatever happens, the story will always have a happy ending. Ya I know it's silly.

3.If you were stranded on an desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Joyce - because she's fun to be with, you can always appreciate a friend that makes you laugh and smile when you're together =D
Yvonne - She is super cute and knows how to have fun! Plus fangirling together.
<3 lovefighter <3 - Similar music interests. We can talk about music all day long and fangirl together!
And most importantly I know these three will get along well!
p/s: Can build a huge mall on the desert island?

4.Where is the place that you want to go most?
Right now, it's to Japan, to watch Mika Nakashima live in a concert and get her autograph. Then, if I die, I'll die the most happy girl in the world. Plus shopping there.

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
To live my life contently knowing I've done what I want in my life.

6.DO you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Yes, I do. No rain, can't get the rainbow.

7.what are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Happiness for people around me and myself.

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Good news, or good music!

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
So far, I've never actually done anything positive to encourage anything happening between me and someone I love(?? like??). I'm just shy.

10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Joyce Jong
1. Fun to be with.
2. We laugh and talk about silly things, and serious things. Anything.
3. I that I'm too tall when I'm with her. What can I say, she must be around 150cm. Kawaii shortie girl.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
a) Love me a lot.
b) Understanding and respect between each other.
c) I'm happy when I'm with him.

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
Two-faced.

13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Buy something nice for family and friend and myself. (No, I am not gonna mention any charity fund because this is really what I wanna do. I know I'm shallow)

14.What is your ambition?
I wanted to be an interior designer, and then it was businesswoman, and then I liked the idea of venturing into real estate. But I've always wanted to be an interior designer (and help other people spend money). Somehow I ended up studying Electrical & Electronics Engineering instead.

15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?
A puff of white cloud in the sky. I can go anywhere I want to go.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Quick-tempered-ness.

17.What would you most want to achieve right now?
Enlightenment lol just kidding. Joy.

18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love. When you have love from people around you, you pretty much have everything. =D

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Like my life from the perspective of another person's. It would be pretty interesting.

20. What happens when I tag more than eight people?
I can't find that many people to tag. All are tagged already. It's hard enough finding 8.
I tag:
Likming
Ah Kit yellow
Ian Chang
Avery
Soon Eng
Jason Yeo
Saykhia
Ninghua
<3 lovefighter <3

These people are required to do the tag because I wanna read those tags! And because I have to waste my time typing tag I wanna waste their time too.

No comments: