Monday, March 10, 2008

All the best!

STPMers are gonna know their results tommorow...

All the best to all STPMers~ especially my friends and those I know. Good luck to all.

Two of my friends deserve a special shoutout.

Stephanie ~ my one and only dearest friend who I love always and remember even though you're not in the same town as me anymore. I know how much you've worked hard for your exam and wish you best result, always...

<3 lovefighter <3 ~ You are a special friend in my heart cause I believe we understand each other very well on certain terms. I know how much it means to you, the STPM results, how it will change how everything will be in future. So, good luck to you...

Everyone has worked their asses off, those taking Form 6. So you're all real fighters and winners regardless of the results! Thumbs uppppp!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Form 6... just thinking of what I went through gave me the sweat.

Alice In Wonderland said...

It's tough, I can believe that...