Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The road not taken

Have you ever wondered what will happen if you went to Form 6 together with your friends and now is one of those who received their results for STPM?

I sure thought of it before, and after the STPM results are out, looking at my friends' results, I thought of it again.

What kind of result will I probably get if I sit for STPM? Will I experience a fallout from lack of motivation (cause not many friends are fighting along) and breakdown from the workload and stress...

Or persevere through all the hardship and get good enough results and get the course I want in a public uni (and pay cheap fees)?

Guess I'll never ever know now...

I feel like the persona in the poem The Road not Taken.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

My life is littered with 'what ifs'. All the way.