Thursday, January 1, 2009

The best drama ever

I just finished watching Ryusei no Kizuna, finally! Just the right way to end the past year and start with the new. This is the first post of 2009 na....

The last two episodes was so good. No wonder it had such good ratings in Japan. I was at the edge of my seat; although I already knew the ending - thanks to being too curious and also plenty of spoilers in the drama community. I thought the drama was gonna be spoilt by knowing the ending, but the scriptwriter KudoKan sure has a way of wrapping up the drama in its last episode. Although the actual murderer I know already from the spoiler, I didn't actually know how it was gonna end. It was moving and amusing at the same time.

It's definitely the best drama I've watched, ever! Not because I was being biased cause I like the main actor. I realise now that how good a drama is isn't the amount of tears you shed during the moving parts or how much you laughed during it's funny parts; but how much impact it left on you in the end.

I'm having mixed feelings that the drama's already over. I wanted to know the ending but I didn't want to finish watching it - which means I'll put it away and wait for the next drama to watch.

Probably there's not gonna be a drama that's gonna be better than this one!
I'm gonna end this post with the afterthoughts of the drama in my head~

No comments: