Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mika Nakashima's SAMSARA photobook~

Weeee!!!!! Someone from the Mika Nakashima fan community was nice enough to scan the SAMSARA photobook, so I was able to download them...

The whole photobook would cost me an arm or a leg to have......thanks to the HK fan who scanned it for all of us poor fans. T.T so grateful...

The photobook is all high fashion and eye candy Mika. She's such a classy lady! She put in a lot of effort for the photobook, and it comes with a video which is a storyline. The storyline is in the photobook as well, of course, and it's written by Mika-san herself! Starring herself in 6 roles in the photobook.


Click for larger images! XD






These three are from SAMSARA ~ sirens..







These four are from SAMSARA ~ marionette and sorciere..
So nice rite! I love Mika!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the one I got is SIREN... I don't have Marionette and Sorciere! Hmm. Let me check again. Ask from you if I don't have them, k?

Anonymous said...

we need some local girls in these. XD

Alice In Wonderland said...

@anonymous_l: Sure, I'll zip them all up and send to you if you want it..

@rain: Yeah lor, but where to find the beautiful clothes...