Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Books

I went to Book Castle (again) to buy 6 novels few days ago. On that spectacular sunny day after 4 days of non-stop depressing rain. I browsed for one and half hour and spent RM44! What a steal! The shop owner was a friendly person who gave my brother a stick of Mentos for free. XD
What I got:






You see only five. That's cause the other book is for my aunt.
Key of knowledge was missing from the book rack, and I thought of not buying the trilogy already, since it would be incomplete. But I thought I'd ask the shop owner if he had placed it somewhere else, and he went to dig in the storeroom for more Nora Roberts.

And he found it~~~!~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

There were other trilogies too, but those were incomplete. Two sets of trilogies but one book was missing from each of them.
=(
I wouldn't buy incomplete trilogies cause it would mean reading the story and then leaving it hanging there or having a missing piece.

I started on Three fates last night. Only a few chapters but so far the story has been good. Plus its cheap. Which is very very important. If I were to buy it brand new from the bookshop, imagine how much it would have cost me. Plus some books might not be in print anymore. And I might not find the complete set also. Plus it would cost me RM 35.90 averaged times 5 = RM175.90.

RM175.90 versus RM44....wawawawawawawa.....so worth it right? For books.
For my standards, those books don't look like they've been read more than 5 times. Almost brand new....
"Wow"
I put the emoticon there cos it fits the situation. And to annoy the heck outta you also.

I have so many distractions, reading novels and Nana =DDDDDD. And song downloading going on as well. That's why I don't have the heart to blog.
Am going to Sibu for the holiday also this Saturday for a week or more. So you wont see me on msn.
p/s: I feel that this post is quite boring but I'm posting it anyway. Maybe I'll attempt an interesting one next time.

No comments: