Friday, January 18, 2008

Rustic or refined

I've received many comments from people about my ways. To be more exact, my rustic ways.

My neighbour once commented that I walk very fast, and I am sure that most people would agree with that too. I do walk fast.

Another comment which might as well be a well known fact about me is that I am loud. I talk loudly and talk so much that I annoy people around me most of the time.

Plus, I have been told by people I'm about as graceful as a cow. I always bump into things: chairs, tables, hit my foot at the door, etc etc.

Honestly lah, I feel quite sad myself that I am like that. Why others can walk normal speed while I cant? Why others can speak so softly that people can hardly hear them at all? Why others can stand shutting up while I cant? Why others don't bump into things?

It's not that I havent tried to change that, it's just that old habits die hard and most of the time, I just forget. So I keep getting comments about my rustic ways. And I am quite embarassed by them....

I wish I'd be more like a girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those people are so daring giving you those comments XD *hides* I wonder what comments I will get, no one ever tells me >_>

Well, everyone has their own style, why care so much.

Alice In Wonderland said...

It's not that I dunno and acknowledge all these things, its just so hard to change bah.

Anonymous said...

hey. dun feel like that lar. talk loudly doesnt mean we are not girl lar. must talk soft soft like anai baru macam girl meh! who set the rules. walk very fast not good meh! i oso do like that! so proud lagi hor! so dont think like that, k.

Alice In Wonderland said...

XDDDDDD that's a funny comment!